Invest in high impact SMEs in developing countries
Explore our science-based methods for automated search and detailed impact assessment for high-impact, high-potential companies in developing countries.
Upload your impact portfolioUpload your portfolio
For a free impact evaluation.
- Tech4SDG applies new technologies to identify high-impact SMEs in developing countries.
- Those high impact SMEs provide products and services in organic agriculture, water provision, education, healthcare, renewable energy, sanitation etc. All of which is vital for advancing developing countries.
- Equity investments in SDG-SMEs would broaden the available investment space while offering diversification benefits.
- Facilitate and encourage corporate change for the better.
Overall portfolio impact
52.09out of 100
1. Upload your portfolio
Use our templates to fill out your information with ease and upload your impact portfolio for free.
2. Wait for evaluation
This may take up between 1-2 weeks depending on the information provided.
3. Receive your full report
Using the information in your report, adjust or create your current sustainability goals.
Automated tools for impact and private equity investors
- Search for high-impact SMEs among millions of other companies
- Automated impact classification based on big bata and impact investment trends
- Generate high-impact efforts in developing countries
- Impact specialization to measure "on the ground" impacts at specific locations
- Quantified assessment of potential instability and returns
- Impact-focused evaluation and benchmarking of investor portfolios
- Automated impact-oriented due diligence of companies’ private and public data
- Play a central role in achieving the UN‘s 2030 sustainability goals
Make your impact company visible to impact investors
- Attract investors for your SME by supporting the UN‘s sustainability goals.
- Add value to the private sector of your country by attracting capital and impact investor expertise
- Build your business on sustainability goals that resonate globally
- Find like-minded businesses and competitors
Based on investor experience & current trends in impact investing.
Supported by current technologies in Artificial Intelligence and Spatial Data Science.
Implements the UN‘s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG‘s) in a systematic and coherent way.
- End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and foster innovation
- Reduce income inequality within and among countries
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts by regulating emissions and promoting developments in renewable energy
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development